Nutri Plus Hydrogen Peroxide 29% - 1 Liter
• Provides Oxygen to the rootzone
• Removes Chlorine
Add 5 ml of H2O2 to 10 L of water each watering or when replacing nutrient solution.
Water de-Chlorination: 10 ml of H2O2 to 10 L of water, let stand for 6 to 12 hours before mixing in fertilizers and supplements.
This product is an oxidizer. Toxic and fatal if swallowed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with skin. Use this product only in a well- ventilated area and wear protective gear (gloves and glasses).
NOTE: Hydrogen peroxide may have a negative effect on organic
additives, enzymes, benefic bacteria, benefic fungus and on synthetic or organic fertilizers. Let stand before adding any fertilizers.
Contact with eyes or skin: Immediately rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Wash contaminated clothes and shoes.
If inhaled: Remove to fresh air. Call a doctor.
If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Give large quantities of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Consult a doctor immediately.
For fire or spill: Flood with water immediately.