Description Video How to purge air Articles You may like this
JACK PUCK presses are revolutionary extraction equipment created to transform plants extracts into a compact paste and remove excess water. JACK PUCK moulds are dismountable and interchangeable - allowing for oven warming to improve effectiveness. Equipped with a 2 ton or a 8 ton load capacity hydraulic jack, JACK PUCK presses are light, compact and easy to carry.
JACKPUCK - Square 2 TON
Dimensions: 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 11-1/2"
Mould’s Internal Diameter: 2-1/8" x 2-1/8"
Mould’s Height: 2-3/4"
Packaging: 4-1/2" x 4-3/4" x 12"
Presses’ Weight: 14.2 pounds
This video demonstrates the use of the Jack Pucks!
How to purge air from the Jack Puck hydraulic system
1. Make sure the release valve is closed.
2. Turn the release valve counter clockwise one full turn to open.
3. Pump handle rapidly for eight full strokes.
4. Turn the release valve clockwise to close valve.
5. Pump handle until the saddle reaches maximum height to remove trapped air in the arm.
6. Turn the release valve counter clockwise one full turn and lower the saddle to the lowest position. Use fore if necessary.
7. Turn the release valve clockwise to closed position and check for proper pump action. It may be necessary to perform the above more than once to assure air is evacuated totally.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)