Description You may like this Video Instruction Manual Lab Results Latest Review Reviews
Product DescriptionBiowave: The cutting-edge of horticulture technology
Note: The third picture shows the new model look.
The Biowave indoor unit "DI-9200" bolts directly to the wall or a ceiling cross member in the middle of the growing area and offers coverage of 1.5 acres - just plug it into any wall socket and start increasing your yield today!
Includes a three year comprehensive warranty on parts and labor.
DI-9200: It is a plug and play. It will run either on 110v or 240v. It draws only 60 watts when running. Waves are stopped by sheetrock walls so they are contained in the growing area.
Dimensions: 36" x 12" x 12"
Weight: 49 lbs
After three years in development and testing, this state-of-the-art stainless steel machine generates subsonic harmonic waves that resonate with the plants natural frequencies and cause dilation of the stomata. Lab, farm and hydroponics tests confirm an average yield increase of 20% and a 60% to 95% elevation in brix levels.
BioWave Hydro DI-9200 User Manual
Assembling Hydro DI - 9200:
Assembling your BioWave Hydro DI - 9200 is a very short and simple process.
All you have to do is take the Hydro DI - 9200 out of the box, make sure its standing on a flat level surface, vertically on its bottom end.
There are 2 ways to recognize which side is the bottom of the Hydro DI - 9200:
- The top end has an easily noticeable red warning sticker (read the sticker carefully before using the Hydro DI - 9200)
- The power cord always comes out of the bottom cover.
Installing and Running Hydro DI - 9200:
For optimal results, and to keep your Hydro DI - 9200 under warranty, we advise you to use the Hydro DI - 9200 in the following way:
- Start by making sure the Hydro DI - 9200 is placed vertically on its bottom end, secured, leveled, stable.
- If you're putting the Hydro DI - 9200 on the floor, a table or a shelf, make sure that the Hydro DI - 9200 is secured, leveled and stable (you can use a piece of cloth or carpet as an insulator under the Hydro DI - 9200).
- It's optimal to have the Hydro DI - 9200 as close as possible to the center of the growing area.
- Run the Hydro DI - 9200 for 15 minutes, 45 minutes off, every hour during the light cycle. You can use a multi program timer for this purpose.
- Keep the Hydro DI - 9200 turned OFF during the dark cycle.
Note: The Hydro DI - 9200 must be used throughout the whole life cycle of the plant.
Maintaining Hydro DI - 9200:
Although your BioWave machine is very easy to use, any machine with moving components requires periodic maintenance to ensure longevity and optimal performance.
At least every five month you need to service your machine, using the following procedure:
1) Disconnect the machine from the power source / timer before performing maintenance.
2) It is recommended but not necessary to dismount the Hydro DI - 9200 from any brackets, and [;ace the machine horizontally on a table.
3) Remove both and covers using a 3/16" Allen wrench.
4) Locate all four bearings, use a cotton swab or rag to remove any excess grease from the bearings.
5) Using a grease gun, locate the brass grease nipple, and begin greasing. Apply grease, until grease begins to overflow out of the top of the bearing. Do not add grease past this point, over-greasing can be a catalyst for bearing failure.
6) If the grease just flows out around the nipple it means that the nipple is clogged. Get a wrench or socket, take the nipple off and take a paperclip or other wire and clean out the nipple. Blow through it to make sure it is no longer clogged and replace on the bearing.
7) Carefully put the covers back on to the machine, make sure the cover with the red warning sticker is the top cover. Be careful of electronics while putting covers back on.
Note: It's imperative to service your machine. Failure to do so will void your warranty.
If you need any help, email email@example.com or call ( 626 ) 330 - 1923
As a skeptic by nature I was very reluctant to purchase a Biowave. After relentless harassment from the guys at my local hydroponic supply store and being forced to read some of the test results, I finally decided to take the leap.
After running a controlled side by side I can tell you with 100% certainty that the Biowave does work. Right from the start the biowave plants were clearly much more vigorous than the control group. We grow large plants in large containers of coco coir that are topped and trained to grow very wide. Our typical vegetative cycle is roughly 6 weeks. The biowave group reached our desired size in only 34 days while the control went 43. In addition to a shorter veg period, the biowave group also had significantly more lateral branching and much tighter inter-nodal spacing. By day 60 it was evident from a quick glance that the biowave was working. While the control group was just starting to set bloom , the biowave room had already grown serious bud mass. The biowave room also produced a noticeably denser canopy, possibly due to the increased growth during the transitional period between growth and bloom. As a side note, I would advise other growers to induce bloom with more space between plant sites than usual.
By day 97 the biowave plants were fully ripe and harvested. I remember being absolutely astonished at the girth of the stalks. It was unlike anything i had ever seen on a plant grown indoors. The control group was left to bloom for the usual 70 days and harvested at day 113. While our study became somewhat unscientific at this point, the biowave flowers were visibly larger, denser and heavier compared to those of the control group. Unfortunately we did not have a refractometer to measure brix levels, but there was clearly a pronounced difference in oil production between the two crops. Most importantly we had an increase of 19% in yield using the biowave.
All in all, after using the biowave and seeing the results first hand, I have to say I am very pleased. I would adamantly suggest the biowave to anyone who is serious about their garden. For those growing on a commercial level, the biowave should be a no brainer. Because of the shorter harvest intervals, and increase in weight per harvest, we improved our efficiency by roughly 35%.
Needless to say, we will be adding the biowave to all of our current and future grows.
"Best crop in 15 years"
“Leafhoppers are coming up on top of the leaves now we can easily see them which is not a good thing for them. Also before we had Biowave the hoppers moved so fast that they were really hard to get. Now they are lethargic hardly moving at all. It is definitely doing something the insects don’t like. And OMG you ought to see the number of flowers that we have." Los Angeles CA
"Within four days of the installation of my machine my plants seemed to perk up as if something good had just happened to them. I noticed that when I turned the machine on the plants that had been resting lifted their branches as if to a bright light, but I hadn't turned the lights on yet."
Santa Ana CA
"I don't know how it works, I just know that it does. I made several times my money back in the first cycle"
Santa Rosa CA
"When Henry first told me about the machine I though he had seen Back to The Future a few too many times. Then when I saw it I thought it was an updated flux capacitor for sure! But after testing it for several months and carefully checking results I became a believer. The machine seems to let the plants fulfill their full potential is the best way I can say it."